For almost two decades, The Heritage Foundation has partnered with The Wall Street Journal to measure the impact of liberty and the free market around the world, producing the annual Index of Economic Freedom.
The Index demonstrates the strong connection between prosperity and economic freedom, with metrics related to government spending, trade freedom, and the rule of law.
- The Index Includes:
- Updated economic freedom data from 185 economies
- More than 30 all-new charts and maps
- Foreword and Preface from Wall Street Journal Editorial Page Editor Paul A. Gigot and Former Heritage President Dr. Edwin Feulner
- Analysis from leading researchers, including Harvard University’s Dr. Robert Barro
- New special section dedicated to the Rule of Law
- Online tools, like customized comparison charts and an interactive heat map